winter

Sunday, October 21, 2012

My New Job

About a month ago I began a new job working at the Family Christian Store right here in town. I had drove by it many times and finally one day i went in to check it out and I talk with one of the ladies and asked if they were hiring. Well a month later I started and its been a blessing, a challenge and something I've never done before...Retail. Working retail defiantly has its crazy moments. Family Christian is a great store because not only are you just selling products, you are able to talk about World Vision Child Sponsor Program and sign people up to have a child they sponsor, as well as the many ministries that are going on during this holiday season. We have partnered with Angle Tree, Operation Christmas Child and donations for International Justice Ministry. Its more than just a job - its a ministry. I have really enjoyed the people interaction and the variety of my work day. We are decking our halls with Christmas that has been arriving in many boxes each day. Lots of work to do and the Christmas songs are starting to play on our in store radio...here we go!

1 comment: