"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
winter
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Laughs - Victor Borge
Today I talked with my Grandpa who lives here in the Midwest in Missouri. It is so nice to live closer to him. We hope to see him soon! When I was younger, we were always visiting my grandparents when they lived in Kirkland, WA. I always enjoyed the times we had together there. My Grandma, who is now passed, always enjoyed the comedy of Victor Borge. We often sat in front of the TV together and watched the comedy of Victor Borge. He was a talented musician and was quite the comedian too. From his phonetic punctuation to his reading of the inflationary language - We always had a good laugh! I miss those days... As I recalled those memories today, I found some quotes and video clips from the man who gave us many laughs!
Enjoy!
"If I have caused just one person to wipe away a tear of laughter, that's my reward."
"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people."
"Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth."
No comments:
Post a Comment