winter

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Potato Crusted Chicken Casserole

Finally the temperatures have cooled down into the mid 70s, and it has been much more pleasant to cook in the kitchen...with a fan still on!


I found this delicious Potato-Crusted-Chicken-Casserole from Taste of Home. I made it for dinner tonight with a fresh green salad on the side - so good! It's an all in one meal; chicken, potato, cheeses, carrots and peas - all topped with butter and garlic bread crumbles. I see this being a great meal to have in the fall and winter since it's warm and so filling. Well it's a keeper for the Jennings Kitchen! Try it, I know you will love it!

And who doesnt love some fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies with cold milk! This was our dessert, and I made sure to bake a couple batches for the days to come!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment